- These are websites that provide online video tutorials and lessons for most of the skills/concepts taught within the Common Core Math curriculum. They may be helpful for parents that would like to "brush up" on their math skills (Common Core style) so they can better help their kids with middle school math:
Khan Academy 6th Grade Math https://www.khanacademy.org/math/cc-sixth-grade-math
Khan Academy 7th Grade Math https://www.khanacademy.org/math/cc-seventh-grade-math
Khan Academy 8th Grade Math https://www.khanacademy.org/math/cc-eighth-grade-math
- Maryland Classroom - The May 2014 issue of Maryland Classroom focuses on Changes to High School Graduation Assessment Requirements, which are in the process of transitioning from the HSAs to PARCC. This issue provides a variety of charts, information, answers to frequently asked questions, and resources.
- Brain Pop Jr (www.brainpopjr.com) Brain Pop Jr teaches you different topics, and helps you better understand what you are learning in school.
- Cool- Math Games (www.coolmath-games.com) This websites helps you learn, while having fun. It all about the math.
- Homework Help (www.hippocampus.org) The websites helps you with different topics, they have tutorials.
- Physics Games (www.physicsgames.com) This website is great! SO much fun and also interesting! Resources are obviously games. The website mainly has games for math and science. Lots of Physics!
- Learning Games For Kids (http://www.learninggamesforkids.com/) A website that helps your learning abilities and have fun with it while doing it.
- Brain Pop (http://www.brainpop.com/) This website has videos about all subjects to help you learn about lots of topics.
- Typing Web (http://www.typingweb.com/) This website consists of lessons that will help teach you how to type better and faster.
- Nitro Type (https://www.nitrotype.com/) This is a racing website that requires you to type paragraphs in order to progress in the race.
- Code Avengers (http://www.codeavengers.com/#student) This website teaches you how to type code for a website.
- Math Is Cool http://mathiscool.com/ It can help you study.
- HippoCampus http://www.hippocampus.org/ this site has videos and articles about different school subjects that can help you learn and get better grades.
- Code Academy http://www.codecademy.com/courses/html-one-o-one/0/1 This can help you learn website code.
- Google Earth http://www.google.com/earth/ This helps you learn about the geography of earth.
- Fun Brain http://www.funbrain.com/ This website is an educational gaming site that can help you type and have fun at the same time.
- Power My Learning (http://powermylearning.org) Power My Learning is a website for students, teachers, and parents to help kids raised their educational abilities and have fun doing it.
- Cool School (www.coolschool.ca/) Cool School specializes in the development of engaging web-based resources, including Flash media, interactive explanations, and educational games.
- Fun to Type (www.funtotype.com/)